WeCan electronic control module (ECM) controls all lightbar operating functions via a 2 conductor, 20 gauge cable. All functions are programmed via simple “pick & click, or drag” screens. Windows based 2000, XP or later operating system required. USB input to the ECM from PC or laptop makes programming easy. This small cable allows for easier overall wiring and lightbar installation. Up to twelve different programmed warning configurations can be operated via customer-supplied switching to each of only twelve input wires to the ECM (default program pre-installed).
Once the ECM is programmed, selection of these wires will allow for:
- Phase control of each lighthead with four phases allows for alternating, simultaneous and combination flash patterns.
- Cruise light control with almost unlimited adjustable intensity levels.
- Complete independent On/Off control of each lighthead.
- Flashing pattern control of each lighthead.
- Independent (sequential) or 2-wire control of the traffic arrow functions (left, right, split, and does not require a Traffic Advisor control head).
- Independent Hi/Low control is available to any one or more Super-LED lightheads, excluding the four corner modules (required for SAE certification).
- The FW Series has four extended length Linear-LED corner modules with MR11 alley light option.