Here is a big light in a small package that will direct highly effective, highly reliable mid-level LED warning forward and to the critical intersection angles of your vehicle. Mounted at an angle in the corners of the driver’s and passenger’s side dash, Inner-Beam offers serious warning protection in a pattern similar to the popular Mirror-Beam™ Series but from the interior of your vehicle.
- Protection to critical mid-level, intersection angles on your vehicle without involving the outer rear view mirrors.
- Lightweight, rugged and compact size attaches to the "A" pillar and single suction cup to the windshield for proper lighting orientation.
- Integral polycarbonate hood, vehicle specific models.
- Sold in pairs only.
- Four wire pigtail, standard.
- LIN6™ Super-LED® modules, with built-in 25 Scan-Lock™ patterns plus synchronization capability.
- Light-weight, sturdy and rated for 100,000 hours of operation.
- Small size and clear outer lenses make the Inner-Beam barely detectable when not operating.
- Safer than centrally located warning devices in the event of an accident or airbag deployment.
- Available in red, blue, white or amber. Split color modules available in a combination of red, blue, and/or amber.
- Mounting hardware with suction cup standard (customer supplied switches).