Outer Edge Rear Facing Upper Exterior Mount Super LED Lightbar
Two independent housings with LINZ6™ modules, custom molded to mount on the outside of the rear window of the 2008-10 Tahoe. Designed for reliable, long-life service under the toughest conditions. Two versions available. One with eight lamps designated for warning or Traffic Advisor™ applications, or eight lamps total, with six lamp Traffic Advisor and two end flashing lamps.
- Custom designed for 2008-10 Chevy Tahoe.
- Two rugged rear facing vacuum formed ABS housings, each with four LINZ6 lightheads for exterior mounting.
- Clear, non-fluted lenses are sealed to the base for thermal heat management.
- Fully encapsulated for moisture and vibration resistance.
- Features seven Scan-Lock™ flash patterns for flashing mode plus Traffic Advisor sequence.
- Flash Patterns: SignalAlert™ 75, CometFlash® 75, SingleFlash 75, 150, 375, ActionFlash™ & ActionScan™.
- Traffic Advisor allows four Scan-Lock patterns: sequence to solid, sequence on/sequence off, one lamp to TripleFlash, and two lamps to triple flash.
- Mounts to body and back window with 3M® VHB 2 sided tape, included.
- Available in four safety colors: Red, Blue, Amber, and White.
- Standard interconnect harness connects right and left side housings and a 20’ power cable.
- Customer supplied switches or optional Whelen TADCTL1 Traffic Advisor control head to operate all lightbar functions.
- 5 year warranty on LEDs.