High performance, cost competitive Super-LED lightbar with a wide range of options, designed for ease of operation, upgrade and serviceability.
- Front, rear and all bar operation control
- Optional Scan-Lock™ flash patterns
- Pattern override feature
- Alley lights
- Take-downs or flashing take downs
- Low power operation
- Optional Traffic Advisor with control head
- Twelve inches wide and only 2 1/4" high (without mounting feet).
- Three standard lengths 44", 50", 56" plus a 62" Wrecker Bar.
- Black polycarbonate base on an extruded aluminum platform. Clear outer lens standard with a moisture resistant compression fit gasket. Color lenses available.
- Standard CON3™ lighthead modules with removable optic spreading filters.
- Center section available with single CON3 or two LTR3s™ (for split color center section).
- Corner modules available with 6 or 9 Super-LEDs®.
- Standard passenger side cable, driver side optional.
- Service oriented. Change colors, upgrade or service lightbar in the field.
- Simply remove four screws to access any section of the lightbar.
- Replace any lighthead by removing one screw and single connector.
- Wrecker Lightbar, standard 62" Competitor Series model with rear work and brake/tail turn lights.