The Intelligent Car Park Guidance System
The Parking Guidance system helps users locate parking spaces effectively using a system of guided information.
When a client enters a parking space, the system automatically guides the vehicle directly to the nearest free space, using informative panels indicating the direction that should be followed. In this way ParkHelp optimizes the management of empty spaces and minimizes the time that a client invests in finding a free space.
ParkHelp uses a series of informative panels, sensors, pilot lights, pass counters and management software.
- Rapid and easy installation, by a fastening system without screws based on aluminium canalization.
- Optimum electronic design: only requires an electric cable and data that is transmitted along the canalization.
- Sends alerts to operator's computer or mobile phone if unusual situations are detected by ParkHelp inside the car park.
- System settings can be customized to adapt it to the car park's needs: indicator intensity level, parking time limits, larger spaces.
- Excellent quality/price ratio.
- Simple maintenance.