High and low profile domes with double fresnel optic lenses provide superior visibility.
All 2000 Series Beacons offer the following standard features:
- Fully enclosed base: Sturdy polycarbonate base or cast aluminum base, all strobe power supplies are encased within the base itself for added protection against moisture and vibration.
- Silicone coated power supplies: For added protection against the elements, all strobe power supplies are double dipped in a uniquely formulated silicone mixture before being secured into the base enclosure.
- External flange mount, internal "secure" mount, or pipe mount all in one: All 2000 Series strobe beacons come standard with a base that allows you to either:(1): 3 knock out holes for permanent "secure mount",(2): a sturdy built-in flange to externally mount beacon (except on cast base model)(3): a built-in 1" pre-threaded pipe mount.
- Older style strobe beacons have been rendered obsolete as there is no longer a need for external hooks, base plates or inconvenient and expensive pipe adapter kits.
- New optic, interchangeable domes: All 2000 series strobe beacons are now equipped with the newest state-of-the-art single lens optics to optimize their light output.
- All beacons utilize the same low and high domes for ease of interchangeability.
- All six safety colors are available: amber, clear, blue, red, green and purple.
- Easy access for modular parts replacement: After removing two screws from the outer dome, you are able to easily access either the flashtube or the strobe power supply without removing the beacon from your roof.