Photoelectric / Infrared Optical Proximity Switch Series OS
Beam of invisible pulsed modulated infra-red light is produced by emitter. This beam is sensed by receiver at another end (in through beam version) or reflected by object and received by receiver placed near emitter (in diffuse version). When this beam is interrupted by object, the receiver signal gets changed and signal is produced.
- Supply voltage: 10-30 Vdc, 10-30 Vdc, 10-30 Vdc, 230 Vac
- Size / sensing range: M 18 - 1mtr., M 18 - 100 mm transmitter ,M 12 M 30 - upto 5 mtr, M 30 - upto 5 mtr., M 30 - upto 1000 mm receiver
- Rectangular rectangular rectangular amplifier unit : Panel mounting / rail mounted
- Degree of protection ip65 ip65 ip65 tr/rec : ip67
- Amplifier ip30 max load current :150 ma ,150 ma, 150 ma 2Ω resistive at 240 Vac
- Max operating frequency: 100 hz, 100 hz, 100 hz, 10 hz
- Output Logic: NO or NC NO or NC NO or NC 2 c/o
- Contacts load connection: npn npn npn pnp pnp pnp
- On / off delay time range : 0-1 minute adjustable
We are looking for queries majorly From Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti, Somalia, Egypt, Sudan, Madagascar, Mauritius, Comoros, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Afghanistan, Turkey, Sudan, Iraq, Iran, Nigeria, Georgia, South Arabia, Germany, Poland and Greece etc.