We are an manufacturer and supplier of Magnetic Proximity Switches. The "reed" contact of the switch changes when operating magnet passes-by within the sensing range of the switch. The magnetic pickup will generate signal when geared wheel rotates.
These switches required a magnet for there operation. The magnet is supplied with the switch.The reed element which is sealed in the switch operates when the magnet passes nearby.
- Non contact operation
- Potential free contacts suitable for low voltage
- High Operating distance upto 25mm
- Totally enclosed - Robust - cast Al/plastic enclosure for switch as well as magnet.IP 67
- A special stay - put type of switch is developed which can be used to sense direction
- Operating Temp : upto 0 -120 °C
- Supply Voltage : 5 - 30 Vdc
- Voltage Drop : Less than 0.5 V
- Max Load Current : 50/250 mA
- Leakage Current : less than 2 mA
We are looking for queries majorly From Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti, Somalia, Egypt, Sudan, Madagascar, Mauritius, Comoros, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Afghanistan, Turkey, Sudan, Iraq, Iran, Nigeria, Georgia, South Arabia, Germany, Poland and Greece etc.