FOB Price : Get Price
The DVA-500A is a professional and cost-effective digital voice announcer specifically designed for ACD/UCD, hotel-motel wake up, auto attendant, intercept, night message, information provider applications and other PABX, Centrex and C.O. announcement functions. Since the internal memory is "Non-Volatile" your recorded audio is not affected by power bumps or outages.
The DVA-500A can also do more than just play back your recorded message, greeting or instruction with digital accuracy. This device can increase call handling capacity by answering on demand or during the first ring (you can physically connect this to a normal phone line, or to your KSU port), and then automatically adjust the announce cycle to the message length. It will then disconnect on CPC and provide instant "rewind" for the next caller.
The DVA-500A is also great to connect directly to your standard phone line when you would like to have the unit automatically answer the line, deliver the message (examples: night greeting/message, local weather, seasonal information, movies currently showing, etc.) and then hang up. Of course they are also great for connecting to your PBX/PABX/KSU for mailbox greetings, directions to your business, phone navigation menus, etc... well, whenever you need to deliver any kind of a message over and over.
Of course we can professionally voice and produce any announcment or Auto-Attendant Promps you need! Call or email for pricing.
• ACD/UCD Announcements
• Intercept Announcement
• Restaurant Daily Specials
• Announce-only Applications
• School Closings
• Ski Reports
• Night Answer
• Wake-up Calls
• Bank Rates/Commodity Prices
• Replace existing tape and drum recorders
• Any application where information must be repeated
continuously and may require frequent updating
• Power: 120V AC/12V DC 500 mA, UL listed adapter provided
• Dimensions: 127mm x 127mm x 38mm (5" x 5" x 1.5")
• Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
• Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (20°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95%
• Message Length: 16 seconds, upgradable to 1 minute
• Connections: (1) RJ11, (1) 4-wire E&M, (1) 1/8 audio jack,
(1) handset jack
• Sampling Rate: 64 K (equivalent).