This "hot-rod" sled is a favorite because of its superb handling capabilities and reliability. It is a great choice for mid-distance racing and as an Iditarod finishing sled, receiving outstanding reviews.
* Sled Bag: Bag includes one side pocket unit, one back pocket, drink holder, three neckline loops, and padded snow hook rest, bag tensioners and securing straps.
* Brushbow: Our standard and reliable two-piece UHMW brushbow deflects obstacles and softens impact.
* Stanchion Assembly: precision formed, reinforced single tube frame is designed for maximum strength while reducing weight. Medium load capacity.
* Bed Assembly: 1 ½" reinforced frame rails. Rear section of bed is 3/16" UHMW on 22" width. Bed front reduced to 1/8" to maintain a lighter weight. 20" width beds are 1/8" throughout. Medium load capacity.
* Runners: Flexible and lightweight Rex LT runners are standard.
* Shock Absorber: provides a smoother ride.
* Brake System: 7075 aluminum brake bar and ball socket mounts for smoother operation. 44CAL brake points.
* Sled Size: 60" bed length x 20" or 22" runner width (outside dimension).
* Sled Weight: Starting at approximately 29 lbs without the sled bag.
Included Custom features:
* Handlebar height increased from 35" to 38".
* Custom color choices for aluminum components including runners.
* Choice of quick change standard (beavertail style) or swing up style drag brake
* Choice of colors of sled bag.
Optional Custom Features:
* REX Runners upgrade
* Runner Inserts
* Upgraded choice of break points
* Competition Seat
* Custom components added to sled bags.