We manufacture and supply MDPE Pipes (Medium Density Polyethylene Pipes) as per Indian as well as International standards, which can also be customized as per the specifications of our clients. Complying with various standards. In adherence to the set industrial standards, offered pipes are precisely manufactured using better quality required material and advanced machinery at vendors’ end. Pipes, offered by us are very much cherished by our clients for their finish and elevated durability. Clients can purchase these pipes from us in a range of modified options at competitive prices.
- Intricately finished
- Easy fitting
- Highly durable
- Size Range: From 20 mm OD to 315 mm OD
- Pressure Rating: From 2.5 Kg/sq. C.m. to 16 kg/ sq. cm.
- Temperature: -40°C to 60°C
- Raw Material Grade: Available in PE 63/ PE 80/ PE 100 grade
- Colors: Black with Blue Strips, Blue, Yellow
- Working Life: 50 Years for Water Application
- Available in: Straight Lengths or Rolls/Coils upto 110 mm OD or as per Customer requirements
- Conforms to as per IS 4984 : 1995, ISO 4427: 2007, DIN 8074(1999-08) standards or as specified by customer Certified to be 100 % Safe for Drinking Water
- Suitable for Drinking Water
- Gas Application in Industries
- Residential Colonies
- Housing Societies
- Jal Boards
- Corporations etc.
Note : Refer PDF attached for technical specifications & complete features.