The TR-100F series flow meter uses the transit-time principle for maximum accuracy. The product’s high reliability is based on many years of manufacturing experience plus feedback from clients and our continual improvement policy. Further reliability is added by utilization of quality components from major suppliers including Philips, TI, and American Semiconductor and by the use of SMD scale production lines.
Features of the TR-100F include:
- Time resolution of 40x10-12 second.
- Repeatability of 0.5% and linearity of 1%.
- Low voltage, multi-pulse measurement assures long-term reliability.
- Five signal input with precision of 0.1% and signal processing techniques assures consistent performance without the need for calibration.
- Main instrument features include portability, range of mounting options, integrated design.
- Transducer options include clamp-on, insert style, standard-pipe style and high-precision standard-pipe style.
- GPRS and GSM connectivity allow networks of flow meters without restriction of time and location.
Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter: TR-100P
- Chinese/English display
- Light-weight and easily transportable
- Suitable for measuring a wide range of fluids and pipe sizes
- Internal nickel-hydrogen rechargeable battery can operate for more than twenty hours
- Flexible user-interface and easy to operate
- Integral data logger and printer
- Clamp-on, insertion and fixed-pipe transducers.