This type of water meter can be used for a remote reading transmission system, as it is equipped with a built-in sensor.
Measuring the volumne of code or hot water passing through the pipeline.
- Removable element structure, easy installation and maintenance.
- Dry-dial, magnetic drive.
- Large flow capacity, small pressure loss.
- Resists water hummer and pollution.
- Vacuum sealed register ensures that the dial is kept free from condensation and keeps the reading clear in long term service.
- High quality materials for steady and reliable characteristics.
- Technical data conforms to international standard ISO 4064. Working conditions
- Water temperature: 0.1°C ~ 40°C (0.1° ~ 90°C for hot water meter)
Water pressure <= 1.0Mpa (1.6Mpa on request)