As one of the leading entity of this domain, we are engrossed in providing supreme quality HCV Wheel Aligner with 4 Measuring Heads. This machine is equipped with 4 or 6 CCD sensors and Bluetooth wireless system (optional) with 100mt max range. It also contains remote control that helps notifying the operator related to the data. Operator finds the software-supported self calibration check with automatic alert. Apart from this, the possibility of entering new vehicles into the databank is made simple by direct executable end-user solution.
- User interface operation
- High execution and analysis
- Easy to use and maintain
- CCD wheel alignment system to check vehicle geometry to determine the wheel angles and the moving direction of the vehicles.
- All characteristic angles of vehicle axles are checked by means of signal tracers
- 4-6 CCD sensors
- Bluetooth wireless system (optional) with 100mt max range
- Solid-state technology and self-adjusting energy management for low power consumption
- Software-supported self calibration check with automatic alert..
- Solid-state accelerometer technology for higher precision in the measurements, higher reliability and compact design.
- Power charging / data communication cable included as standard
- Handy and reliable system for C.C. and/or Bluetooth trans reception
- Software in Windows XP environment with 3D graphics
- Fast execution of the program through 4-function keys assisting the end-user in measuring operation.
- Automatic compensation of caster measure according to different levels of the axles.
- Jack-hold and “freezing” program of the detected measures.
- Toe-in curve measuring procedure according to VAG specifications
- Summary and compare of the carried out test in one screen only
- Contemporary display of all the axle data
- AGC (Automatic Gain Control) technology, used for LED’s power Control
- Use of Accelerometer for angles specifications
|Measurement Axle Front and Rear||Measurement Range||Total Measurement Range (with maximum steering)|
|Toe-in||± 4,00°||± 22,00'|
|Set Back||± 4,00°||± 22,00'|
|Camber||± 6,00°||± 22,00'|
|Caster||± 18,00'||± 25,00'|
|King Pin||± 18,00'||± 25,00'|
|Toe-outs on turns||± 20,00'||± 20,00'|
|Thrust Line||± 4,00°||± 22,00'|
|Set Back||± 2,00°||± 22,00'|