Features of MIG Welding Machine:
- Advanced MIG welding machine with unique wire feed including current value.
- Can weld both Aluminium and very thin MS sheet (up to 0.4 mm) automobile industry.
- Newly developed inductor to ensure steady and soft Arc welding with reduced spatter.
- Can weld quickly and effectively at currents at currents down from 20 Amps.
- Current regulation from dialog torch, no need to go back to the machines.
- The torch is ergonomically designed with a ball and socket arrangement to reduce welder fatigue.
|Machine power supply(*)||3Ph V/Hz 400/50|
|Consumption max.||5.1 KW|
|Open Circuit Voltage||14-30 V|
|100 % duty cycle||105 A|
|80 % duty cycle||125 A|
|60 % duty cycle||155 A|
|Voltage Adjustment Steps||20-200A|
|Current Range DC||Liquid|
|Protection Class||IP 21 AN/AF|
|WIR FEED UNIT|
|Working Voltage||2-24 V DC|
|Wire Motor, Consumption||60 W|
|Wire Spool Capacity||5-15 kg|
|Wire Dimension mm||0.6-1.2|
|Wire Speed m/min||2-12 m/min|
|Spot Welding Time secs||0.04-2.5|
|Burn Back secs||0.04-2.5|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimension L x W x H||770 x 370 x 620 mm|
|Total Weight||66 kg|