Features of Modular Inverter Welder:
- MULTI MIG 1900 the most compact Multi Function inverter synergic welding with display to visualize the welding parameters machine in the world, combines a large capacity and a high quality of welding in proceedings MIG/MAG FLUX, MMA, TIG great technology in a portable device at an affordable price with a weight of only 8 kg (17.6 pounds), and an output of 190 A, single phase power supply 230 V, MULTI 1900 offers high-quality results.
- The big technology allows a large energy savings, and can be used in an efficient way in the workshop or out of the workshop.
- The operator selects the synergic mode (automatic), quickly and easily, and it is only sufficient to select the thickness of the material, and the adjustment of the welding power will be selected automatically.
- Arc welding and wire speed are controlled by sophisticated software.
- Synergic and manual programs for Steel, Aluminum, Brazing, Flux (No Gas), TIG Synergic and manual programs for Steel, Aluminum, Brazing, Flux (No Gas), TIG and MMA (electrodes), and special program for Brazing using mix gas, the adjustment of welding by setting the thickness of the material to be welded.
- Euro single connection for all torches, MIG, TIG and MMA. Only 118 mm width, can be combined up to three modules using cart Carmig, each module welding machine can be equipped with different material spools, Fe, Al and CuSi.