Accelerated Aging Ovens are used to detect the effects of elevated temperatures on the properties of material. Testing through these ovens is performed in air for a specified period of timeat varied temperatures. The accelerated aging oven helps to measure the properties prior to and after the exposure of the material to high temperatures. The results displayed on the digital panel of the device represent a percentage of variation in properties with the exception of the variation in durometer hardness and variation in IRHD hardness.The change in hardness values of the material is reported as the change in hardness points of the material.
· Size of Oven: 18” x 18” x 18” inside
· Maximum Temperature: Ambient to 300 Degree C
· Construction: Stainless Steel Body from Inside and Mild steel neatly powder coated from outside.
· Complete with Air Flow Meter.
· Two Stainless Steel adjustable trays for sample placement
· Display: LED(Digital)
· Microprocessor based PID temperature controller cum Indicator
· T/P action to avoid overshooting of temperature.