Presto’s Bond Strength Tester is majorly used in packaging and adhesives manufacturing industries to measure the adhesion strength or bond strength of self-adhesives and laminated materials. Bond Strength is measured as the strength required separating a coated material from a standard test plate under specific conditions with a specific speed from a plate which is fixed at aspecific angle. The instrument is designed as per the standards ASTM, ISO, etc. The instrument offers precise results.
· Capacity of Load Cell: 20 Kgf
· Display: Digital LED
· Accuracy: ± 2% of entire range
· Least Count: 2 gm
· Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
· Speed: 300 mm/min ± 5%
· Standards : ASTM D429 – 14, ASTM D903
· Offers highly accurate test results
· Microprocessor based digital display
· Sturdy gripping clamps.
· Display Peel Adhesive strength of sample
· Bright LED display
· Feather touch controls
· Memory hold features up to 9 tests