Presto Stantest offers high-quality Bottle Wall Thickness Gauge Testing device which is provided with calibration certificates traceable to NABL laboratories. It is well-designed equipment used to measure the thickness of Preforms, PET bottles, containers and other non-ferrous materials without deforming the shape of the material. The testing instrument works on Hall’s Effect Technology that works on themagnetic procedure for quick and repeatable measurements on a sample without deforming it.
· Minimum Thickness Measurement - 0.001mm
· Maximum Thickness Measurement - Up to 4mm
· Rate of Measurement (Band Rate)– Captured at 60 Hz
· Operated in multiple languages such as Japanese, English, International, Chinese, etc.
· Battery life – 12 h to 13 h
· Internal file-based alphanumeric data logger
· Data Storage – Onboard and removable 2 GB Micro SD card
· Display type – Full VGA with transflective color LCD
· Display Dimensions – 117 mm x 89 mm,
· Resolution for Different Thickness – 1 mm , 0.01 mm & 0.001 mm (Depending on thickness range)
· Magnetic Target Balls Selection – 3/16 and ¼ in.
· Digital Display readout
· Works on the basis of probe’s Hall Effect sensor
· Measurements are done via Target Ball & Magnetic field
· Repeated test measurements
· RS-232/USB/VGA Communication Modes
· Thickness range up to 4mm
· Programmable device lock with password
· Expanded alphanumeric data logger
· Larger Color VGA display