Presto is a dynamic & business-oriented manufacturing industry amongst the utmost entities and offers awide assortment ofworld-classCorrugated Box BurstingStrength Tester. The testing machines are manufactured by utilizing the modernized technology, prime grade raw material,and contemporary machines. In order to ensure the quality, the entire ranges of testing machines are tested using series of parameters and standard test methods. Presto’s Corrugated Box Bursting tester is a high-quality machine used in paper and packaging testing instruments to measure the burst quality of corrugated boxes.
· Display: Analogue
· Capacity of Gauges: 0 – 7 kg/cm² & 0 – 35 kg/cm² ( on Respective Analogue Meters)
· Least Count/Resolution of Analogue Gauges:
For Gauge I - 0.2 kg/cm²,
For Gauge II - 1.0 kg/cm².
· Test fluid Used: Purified Lab Grade Glycerin
· Accuracy: ± 1%
· Fluid Displacement Rate: 95 cc/minute
· Motor: Single Phase , 1/4 HP 1440 rpm
· Control Method: Analogue
· Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
· Strong gripping clamps with thegrooved structure to avoid sample slippage.
· Offers highly precise results
· Operated with Single Pushbutton
· Easy to install and operate