Presto’s De- Mattia Flex Tester is widely used in Rubber Industries to test the resistance of vulcanized rubbers to cut growth. The rubber material cracks when subjected to continuous flexing under some test conditions. It is a high-quality device which is used to measure the flex resistance strength of rubbers. The instrument is designed as per the standards that are provided by highly standardized national and international regularities.
In Rubber industry to determine themaximum flexing strength of different types of rubbers.
· Counter Digits: 4 Digit (Preset)
· Counter: 6- digit, Digital Preset(Cyclic counter)
· Motor: ½ HP
· Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz, 15 A
· Guide rod length: 370 mm
· Stroke Length: 170 ± 2 mm
· Counts: 300 ± 5 cycle/min
· Flexing Angle: 180º ± 2º
· Number of test specimens tested: Six
· Proximity sensor: PNP
ASTM D430-2012, IS 3400(Part-7), ISO 3400(Part-8)-2012, ASTM D813-2014.
· Robust Construction
· Fitted on highly Rigid metallic base
· Digital Preset counter for accuracy & repeatability
· Aesthetically design
· Strong gripping system to clamp the samples in vertical plane