The upgraded version of Digital Computerized Muffle Furnace (PRIMA Series) is the widely used testing device which is used to test the percentage of ash content in a sample. The actual percentage of the ash in a specimen helps to conclude the properties of the material. The testing device is assembled according to the standards that are provided by various standardization authorities such as ASTM and IS. The machine is designed with user-friendly controls that are provided on the bottom on the front panel of the device. These checks help to heat the furnace easily. The machine is coated with the thermal efficient products that perform cost and energy-saving operations. It is used in numerous applications such as agriculture, metal treatment, medical research, rubber and wool industries.
- Display: LCD16 x 2 alphanumerical display
- Profile: Eight Profile Programming for automatic heat operation control
- Tuning: Advance autotune PID temperature controller
- Resolution: 0.1oC
- Sensor: J type / K-type sensor.
- Alarm Output: On Process initiation and completion
- LEDs Indications: For Heating, Timer, Alarm.
- The Menu Driven system to set multiple parameters easily
- Master sensor calibration port
- PID parameters are settable on the menu
- Data logging: RS232 /USB interface.
- SSR-based output controls
- Feather touch key operation
- RTC(Real Time Clock).
- Timer: Up to 99:99 minutes
- Protection: Password Protection
- Temperature Least Count: 0.1oC
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 5-7oC.
- Inner Size: 4x4x9, 5x5x10, 6x6x12 and customize sizes on demand
- Range: Ambient to 900, 1200, 1400oC (as per different models)
- Power Supply: 220 V AC, Single phase
- Outer Body: M.S. powder coated
- Designed as per IS & ASTM Standard.
- Easy to operate
- Ensure accurate and reliable results.
- Medical research,
- Metal treatment,
- Ash determination &
- Wool industries.