Presto’s Environmental Test Chambers are used in numerous production verticals such as rubbers, metals, plastics, PET industries, paper and packaging, and many more to test the effect of hightemperatures and highly humid environment on the materials that are placed in the chambers. The testing instrument is designed with the digital display to set the temperature of the chamber up to 65 degree Celsius and Relative humidity up to 95% RH. The instruments offer precise test results.
· Humidity : Ambient to 95%RH
· Temperature sensor: PT-100
· Accuracy: ± 2ºC
· Hour Totaliser: To Display the Cumulative Run of the Device.
· Shelves: 2 no. , Stainless Steel.
· Display: LED (Digital)
· Capacity: 200 Liters
· Timer: 999 min
· Temperature range: Ambient to 65ºC
· BS 950 Part 1 (D 65)
· ASTM D1776 / D1776M – 15
· Inbuilt Auto tuning function
· Digital Preset timer with LED Display
· Highly accurate test results
· Digital Control for Humidity and Temperature