Fabrics are of many types and are used in numerous application in different manufacturing industries as well as for household use & domestic purposes. The wide number of applications of fabrics includes automotive, carpet flooring, clothes, cleaning clothes, garments, furnishing, household products, industrial products and many more. The quality of the final produced product depends on thequality of the raw material used. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the manufacturers to produce theonly best quality of fabrics after determining some basic properties such as bursting, tearing strength, shrinkage, water absorbency and manymore. To ascertain the bursting strength of these materials, Bursting Strength Tester is used. Presto manufactures high-quality of Fabric Bursting Strength tester that helps to measure the burst factor and strength of the material.
· Display: Analogue
· Range of Capacity: 0 – 7 kg/cm² and 0 – 35 kg/cm² ( on Respective Analogue Meters)
· Least Count/Resolution:
For Gauge I - 0.2 kg/cm²,
For Gauge II - 1.0 kg/cm².
· Accuracy: ± 1%
· Rate of fluid displacement: 95 cc/minute
· Motor: Single Phase , 1/4 HP 1440 rpm
· Control Method: Analog
· Test fluid : 98% purified Lab Grade Glycerin
· Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
· Easy to install and operate
· Offers highly precise results
· Single Push button operation
· Strong gripping clamps with thegrooved structure to avoid sample slippage.
· Filter cloth industry
· Industrial fabric industry
· Leather industry
· Rexene industry