Fabric Clothesare available in differenttypes and texture and are used in numerous application in different manufacturing industries as well as in houses for domestic purposes. The wide number of applications of fabric cloths includes carpet flooring, in automotive for seats and flooring, cleaning clothes, garments, furnishing, industrial products, household products, and much more. The quality of the fabrics and fabric clothes depends on the quality of the raw material used in manufacturing these products. Therefore, it is the major responsibility of the manufacturersin fabric manufacturing industries to produce theonly best quality of fabric cloth after determining the properties of these materials such aswater absorbency, bursting,shrinkage, tearing strength, and much more. To ascertain the bursting strength of fabric cloth, Bursting Strength Tester is used. Presto manufactures high-quality of Fabric Cloth Bursting Strength tester that helps to measure the burst factor and bursting strength of the material.
· Display: Analogue
· Capacity of Gauges: 0 – 7 kg/cm² &0 – 35 kg/cm² ( on Respective Analogue Meters)
· Least Count/Resolution of Analogue Gauges:
For Gauge I - 0.2 kg/cm²,
For Gauge II - 1.0 kg/cm².
· Test fluid Used: Purified Lab Grade Glycerin
· Accuracy: ± 1%
· Fluid Displacement Rate: 95 cc/minute
· Motor: Single Phase , 1/4 HP 1440 rpm
· Control Method: Analogue
· Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
· Offers highly precise results
· Operated with Single Pushbutton
· Strong gripping clamps with thegrooved structure to avoid sample slippage.
· Easy to install and operate
· Filter cloth industry
· Leather industry
· Industrial fabric industry
· Rexene industry