The filter cloth is usually used in testing laboratories and research centers for the purpose of producing anew product as well as for the purpose of testing and filtering. It is used in a wide number of applications in different manufacturing industries as well as for household use & domestic purposes. The quality of the final produced product depends on the strength of the textile material. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the manufacturers to produce theonly best quality of filter cloth after determining the quality and properties of the material such as Bursting Strength. To ascertain the bursting strength of these materials, Filter cloth Bursting Strength Tester is used. Presto manufactures high-quality of Bursting Strength testers that help to measure the strength and burst factorof the material. The range of machines is offered by Presto with theoption of customized specifications and with different control panels to fulfill the wide number of testing requirements at thesingle point of time.
· Fitted with Single Phase , 1/4 HP 1440 rpm Motor
· Analogue Display is provided to view the results.
· Device works on Analogue Controlling Mechanism.
· Maximum capacities measured on Gauge I and Gauge II are 0 – 7 kg/cm² and 0 – 35 kg/cm² respectively
· Lab Grade GlycerinTest fluid is used to perform the test .
· Least Count/Resolution of the gauges:
For Gauge I - 0.2 kg/cm²,
For Gauge II - 1.0 kg/cm².
· Accuracy of results is ± 1%
· Works on Power Supply of 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
· Rate of fluid displacement is 95 cc/minute
· Offers highly accurate results and ensures quick performance.
· Easy to install
· Strong gripping clamps.
· Operated with Single Pushbutton.
· Sample holder with (grooved) channeled structure to avoid sample slippage.
· Filter cloth industry
· Industrial fabric industry
· Leather industry
· Rexene industry