Industrial fabrics are available in different types, quality, and sizes. These type of fabrics are used for non-apparel industries for a wide number of high-performance and challenging applications. This type of fabric is used in textile industries to manufacture avariety of textile material. These are washable material that is available in different sizes and colors. The range of industrial fabrics includes woven fabrics for military, filtration, outdoors, and industrialapplications, from polypropylene and polyesterfilament yarns.With the wide usage of this fabric, it is the duty of the manufacturers in to produce theonly best quality of fabric after determining the quality and properties of the material. To ascertain the bursting strength of fabric cloth, Bursting Strength Tester is used. Presto manufactures high-quality of Industrial Fabric Bursting Strength tester that helps to measure the burst factor and bursting strength of the material.
· Display: Analogue
· Capacity of Gauges: 0 – 7 kg/cm² & 0 – 35 kg/cm² ( on Respective Analogue Meters)
· Least Count/Resolution of Analogue Gauges:
For Gauge I - 0.2 kg/cm²,
For Gauge II - 1.0 kg/cm².
· Test fluid Used: Purified Lab Grade Glycerin
· Accuracy: ± 1%
· Fluid Displacement Rate: 95 cc/minute
· Motor: 1/4 HP 1440 rpm, Single Phase
· Control Method: Analogue
· Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
· Strong gripping clamps with thegrooved structure to avoid sample slippage.
· Offers highly precise results
· Operated with Single Pushbutton
· Easy to install and operate
· Filter cloth industry
· Leather industry
· Industrial fabric industry
· Rexene industry