We are the dynamic, business-oriented organization, ranking among the utmost entities in providing a wide assortment of Kraft Paper Bursting Strength Tester. Following industry defined guidelines, we manufacture the entire range by utilizing contemporary machines, modernize technology and prime grade raw material. In order to ensure quality, the entire range is rigorously testedby followinga series of parameters. In tune with clients' diverse requirements, we offer the entire range of instrumentswith customized specifications.
· Display: Analogue
· Capacity of Gauges: 0 – 7 kg/cm² & 0 – 35 kg/cm² ( on Respective Analogue Meters)
· Least Count/Resolution of Analogue Gauges:
For Gauge I - 0.2 kg/cm²,
For Gauge II - 1.0 kg/cm².
· Test fluid Used: Purified Lab Grade Glycerin
· Accuracy: ± 1%
· Fluid Displacement Rate: 95 cc/minute
· Motor: Single Phase , 1/4 HP 1440 rpm
· Control Method: Analogue
· Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
· Strong gripping clamps with thegrooved structure to avoid sample slippage.
· Offers highly precise results
· Operated with Single Pushbutton
· Easy to install and operate
· Paper industry
· Paper boards industry
· Corrugated boards and boxes industry
· Solid fiber boards industry