Melt Mass Flow Rate tester is high-quality testing instrument offered by Presto. The instrument is used in plastic industries to evaluate the viscosity & melt flow properties of molten resins. The Melt flow Index of plastics is explained as the rate of flow of melted granules through a cylindrical vessel of a particular diameter and length and is expressed in grams per ten minutes. The test is carried out under prescribed condition of load, temperature and piston position in a cylindrical cavity inside a heated metallic barrel.
· Temperature Range: Ambient - 4000C
· Accuracy: ±0.10C
· Timer: 0-999 seconds
· Dimensions of piston head: 9.47mm diameter
· Diameter of heater tube cavity: 9.55mm ± 0.005mm
· Dimensions of Die: 2.095mm ± 0.005mm
· Sensor Type: PT 100
· Temperature Controller: PID
· Sample Cutting: Automatic motorized
· Sample Type: Resins or Plastics
· Weights: 1.2 kg; 3.8 kg, 2.16 kg; & 5 kg, 10 Kg (Additional on Request)
· Power Supply: Single Phase, 220-240 AC, 50 Hz.
Related Standards:ASTM D 1238-1992, ISO 1133, IS 2267-1972, IS 2530-1963, IS 10810-1984.
· Equipped with Digital Temperature indicator cum controller
· Digital Timer for work accuracyAvailable with cleaning tools & instructions manual