Presto’s Melt Viscosity of Polymer tester is ahigh-quality device which is used in plastic industries to measure viscosity & melt flow rate of molten resins. The Melt Viscosity of Polymers can be calculated the rate of flow of melted granules (in grams per ten minutes) through a cylindrical vessel of a particular diameter and length. The test is carried out under specific conditions of temperature, load and piston position in a cylindrical cavity inside a heated metallic barrel. Presto Melt Viscosity of Polymer tester helps to set the required temperature and pressure.
· Temperature Range: Ambient - 4000C
· Accuracy: ±0.10C
· Digital Timer: 0-999 seconds
· Sensor Type: PT 100
· Temperature Controller: PID
· Sample Cutting: Automatic motorized
· Dimensions of piston head: 9.47mm diameter
· Diameter of heater tube cavity: 9.55mm ± 0.005mm
· Dimensions of Die: 2.095mm ± 0.005mm
· Sample Type: Resins or Plastics
· Weights: 1.2 kg; 3.8 kg, 2.16 kg; & 5 kg, 10 Kg (Additional on Request)
· Power Supply: Single Phase, 220-240 AC, 50 Hz.
Related Standards:ASTM D 1238-1992, IS 2530-1963, IS 10810-1984, ISO 1133, IS 2267-1972.
· Available with cleaning tools
· Comes with Digital Temperature indicator cum controller
· Digital Timer for work accuracy
· Offers accurate results.
· Best device to measure the viscosity of plastics.