Digital Moisture Meter is used in numerous industries irrespective of the material type. All materials contain water particles in it which are termed as apercentage of moisture in a material. This moisture content in a particular material can be determined by measuring the electrical conductivity of the material which is proportional to the content of moisture. The instrument is used to quickly determine the electrical conductivity of the material which is proportional to the percentage of moisture content in a material. The instrument comprises of different types of sensors to determine the percentage of moisture content in different types of products such as Pin Type (Small Pin) Sensor, Pin Type (Long Pin) Sensor, Flat Type Sensor, and Roller Type Sensor.
· Main Unit: Portable Instrument, Easy carried in a case.
· Power Supply: 110/220 VAC, 50-60 Hz
· Moisture Range : 9% - 30%
· Tare Range : Up-to-full Capacity
· Batteries: SMF chargeable battery, 12 V, 6 Ampere.
· Display: LCD Display
· Single handed operation to determine the moisture content
· User-friendly visualization display.
· Easy to Operate
· Profile programming system to select the required option for drying.
· User-friendly operations for time and temperature analysis & selection.
· Large LCD display for accurate results.
· Improved repeatability for better results.