Presto manufactures a wide range of Paper and Cardboard Bursting tester. The testing machines are used to determine the performance and durability of the papers and cardboards when thecontinuous amount of pressure is provided to the material. The instrument is used to ascertain the quality of papers, cardboards, paper boards, single layered boards, multi-layered boards, corrugated sheets, etc. By using high-quality of Paper and cardboard Bursting Strength Tester, manufacturers can test the burst resistance strength of the materials under ahighamount of hydraulic pressure.
- Control Method& Display : Analogue
- Motor: 1/4 HP 1440 rpm, Single Phase
- Test fluid : Lab Grade Glycerine
- Maximum Measuring Capacity of the Gauges: 0 – 7 kg/cm² and 0 – 35 kg/cm² respectively.
- Least Count/Resolution
For Gauge I - 0.2 kg/cm²,
For Gauge II - 1.0 kg/cm² .
- Accuracy: ± 1% as per IS:1828.
- Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
- Rate of fluid displacement: 95 cc/minute
· Ideally suited to determine product’sstrength, quality, and performance
· Scientifically calibrated
· Used in industries and in research centers
· Fitted with motor driven cam mechanism
· Pressure gauge support that displays applied pressure.