Presto’s Peel Back Tester is widely used to ascertain the permanence or peel adhesion ability of self-adhesive, laminated materials and pressure sensitive tapes. Peel Back is measured as the pulling back force required to peel a pressure sensitive coated material from a substrate. Peel back adhesion of material is measured as the strength required for separating a coated material from a standard test plate under specific conditions with a specific speed from a plate which is fixed at aspecific angle. The instrument is designed as per the standards ASTM, ISO, etc.
· Load Cell Capacity: 20 Kgf
· Display: LED (Digital)
· Accuracy: ± 2% of entire range.
· Least Count/Resolution: 2 gm
· Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
· Speed: 300 mm/min ± 5%
· Standards – ASTM D429 – 14, ASTM D903
· Microprocessor based display for accurate test results
· Display Peel Adhesive strength of sample
· Memory holds up to 9 tests
· Highly accurate test results
· Strong gripping clamps.
· Bright LED display
· Feather touch controls