Presto Stantest offers high-quality Portable Thickness Gauge Testing providing certificates traceable to NABL laboratories. Magnamike 8600 is state of the art, well-designed equipment which is used to measure the wall thickness of PET bottles, Preforms, containers and other non-ferrous materials without deforming or affecting the shape and size of the material.The testing machine works on Hall’s Effect Technology that works on thesimple magnetic procedure for repeatable measurements on a single sample without destroying or deforming it. The instrument is used in a large number of applications such as containers, aluminum cans, glass containers, HDPE containers, Pet containers, paper glass and much more.
· Lithium-Ion battery
· Operated in multiple languages such as Japanese, English, International, Chinese, etc.
· Data Storage – Onboard and removable 2 GB Micro SD card
· Battery life – 12 h to 13 h
· Display type – Full VGA with transflective color LCD
· Display Dimensions – 117 mm x 89 mm, 146 mm
· Rate of Measurement – Captured at 60 Hz
· Resolution for Different Thickness – 1 mm , 0.01 mm & 0.001 mm (Depending on thickness range)
· Maximum Thickness Measurement - Up to 4mm
· Minimum Thickness Measurement - 0.001mm
· Works on the basis of probe’s Hall Effect sensor
· Digital Display readout
· Repeated test measurements
· Measurements are done via Target Ball & Magnetic field
· Thickness range up to 4mm
· Two Replaceable Wear Caps i.e. Standard and Chisel type
· Magnetic Target Balls Selection – 3/16 and ¼ in.
· Larger Color VGA display
· Programmable device lock with password
· RS-232/USB/VGA Communication Modes
· Expanded alphanumeric data logger