|Hand Operated with Analogue Force Gauge Range 20 Kgf |
Complete with Peak Load Lock.
Duly Powder Coated ,
Easy & handy Instrument .
Comes with Calibration Certificate Traceable to national standards and instruction manual.
Samples can be tested both Vertically and Horizontally
Push Pull Testers are designed to measure the mechanical strength of the materials such as compression and tension strength. Presto offers two types of push-pull testers i.e. vertical and horizontal. With the help of these instruments, samples can be tested in both the directions. It is a one-stop solution for all force gauging applications. The instrument comprises of an analogue meter and peak load lock that offers consistent and reliable testing solutions to measure the pushing and to pull off thestrength of various products.
· It is a hand operated device duly fitted with an analogue meter that can measure the strength of the materials up to 20 Kgf
· The device is equipped with Peak Load Lock system.
· Least Count – 0.2 Kg
· Accuracy - ± 0.1%
· Dial Divisions - 150
· Handy Instrument & Easy to Operate
· Supports both Vertical and Horizontal Sample Testing.
· Provided with robust and sturdy carry case.
· Dial Gauge display is in Kg.
· Fitted with IMADA Japan imported gauge
· Self-calibration facility up to 5 Kg.