Rexene is used in a large number of application in manufacturing industries as well as for domestic purposes. The quality of the final manufactured products depends on the strength of the Rexene. Therefore, it is the prime responsibility of the manufacturers to offers best strength to the rexene materials. To ascertain the bursting strength of these materials, Rexine Bursting Strength Testers are used. Presto manufactures high-quality of Rexine Bursting Strength tester that helps to measure the burst factor and strength of the material. The range of machines is offered by Presto with theoption of customized specifications and with different control panels to fulfill the requirement of different applications.
· Display: Analogue
· Motor: Single Phase , 1/4 HP 1440 rpm
· Control Method: Analog
· Test fluid : 98% purified Lab Grade Glycerin
· Range of Capacity: 0 – 7 kg/cm² and 0 – 35 kg/cm² ( on Respective Analogue Meters)
· Least Count/Resolution:
For Gauge I - 0.2 kg/cm²,
For Gauge II - 1.0 kg/cm².
· Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
· Accuracy: ± 1% within 10% to 90% of entire range as per IS: 1828.
· Rate of fluid displacement: 95 cc/minute
ISO 2758, ASTM D 3786-01, BS 3137, ASTM D 3786 – 80A, ISO 3303-1:2012, ISO 3689-1983, ISO 1060 PART-1 1987
· Easy to install
· Offers highly accurate and precise results with quick performance.
· Operated with Single Pushbutton.
· Strong gripping clamps.
· Sample holder with Grooved structure to avoid sample slippage and for intact holding while testing.