Presto’s Din abrasion tester is a high-quality and highly standardized testing machine widely used in rubber industries and rubber products manufacturing industries such as household goods, footwear industries, and industrial goods manufacturing industries. The testing instrument is used to measure the abrasion resistance strength of rubbers by subjecting the material to abraded materials. The instrument comprises of 150 diameter of acylindrical drum which is covered with abrasive paper. A sample is rubbed continuously on the cylinder in left to right direction and vice versa to determine the percentage of loss of material due to abrasion.
· Diameter of Cylinder: 150 ± 0.2 mm
· Load Weight: 5N and 10N (as per the sample specification)
· Rotation speed of cylinder : 40 Rotations per minute
· Sample Holder Moving distance: 4.2 mm per each rotation of drum
· Power Supply: Single Phase, 220 V AC, 5 Amp
· Length of Cylinder: 460 mm
· Motor: ¼ HP, 40rpm, Single Phase
DIN4649, ASTM D 5963, IS 3400 (Part 3) : To test Rubbers for abrasion test
· Automaticstop featurethat triggers on completion of thetest cycle.
· Rotating sample holder
· Adjustable limit switches
· Sample cutting dieprovided for accurate sample cutting
· Strong gripping of sample holder
· Unlocking mechanism for easy replacement of abrasive paper
· Easy to operate.
· Strong Base Plate