Presto’s Rubber abrasion resistance tester is a highly standardized testing instrument used in various rubber products manufacturing industries such as industrial goods manufacturing industries, household products manufacturing industries, footwear industries, etc. The testing instrument is used to examine the abrasion resistance strength of rubbers by exposing the material to abraded materials. The instrument consists of 150 diameter of acylindrical drum which is duly covered with abrasive paper. A sample is rubbed continuously on the cylinder in aforward and backwarddirection to determine the percentage of loss of material due to abrasion.
· Diameter of Cylinder: 150 ± 0.2 mm
· Load Weight: 5N and 10N (as per the sample specification)
· Power Supply: Single Phase, 220 V AC, 5 Amp
· Length of Cylinder: 460 mm
· Motor: ¼ HP, 40rpm, Single Phase
· Rotation speed of cylinder : 40 Rotations per minute
· Sample Holder Moving distance: 4.2 mm per each rotation of drum
DIN4649, IS 3400 (Part 3), ASTM D 5963
· Rotating sample holder
· Automaticstop feature on completion of thetest cycle.
· Sample cutting dieprovided for accurate sample cutting
· Adjustable limit switches
· Strong gripping of sample holder
· Easy to operate.
· Unlocking mechanism for easy replacement of abrasive paper
· Strong Base Plate