Presto’s Rubber Flex Testing Machine is an amazing test device which is widely used in Rubber Industries to measure the quality, physical and mechanical properties and its resistance to cracking. Continuous flexinggenerates cracks on the surface of the rubber materials which also affect the working life of the product. Therefore, it is necessary to test the flexing strength of the materials using thehigh-quality device. Presto’s Rubber Flex Testing Machine is an amazing test device that offers accurate test results regarding the crack resistance strength of materials.
Rubber industry, Footwear Industries, etc.
· Number of test specimens tested: Six
· Flexing Angle: 180º ± 2º
· Counter: Cyclic, 6- digit
· Guide rod length: 370 mm
· Stroke Length: 170 ± 2 mm
· Counts: 300 ± 5 cycle/min
· Proximity sensor: PNP
· Motor: ½ HP
· Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz, 15 A
· Rigid and Rugged Construction
· Fitted on rigid metallic base plate
· offers accurate&repeatable results
· User-friendly digital panel
· Strong gripping system