Salt FogCabinetsarewidely used in metal industries, coating and painting industries and automotive industries used to study the corrosion resistance ability of the metals &surface coatings when the product is exposed to different test environments. The time-tested, highly sophisticated instrument is designed and manufactured to measure the rust proof-ability of the metals and alloys to survive in different weather conditions. The device easily creates real life weathering conditions and helps to estimate the life of the product. Presto Stantest manufactures a wide range of Salt FogCabinetsin different sizeswith different controlling options such as HMI, Digital. The device is used in all the laboratories where comparison needs to be done.
· Moisture cum oil filter type Air Regulator ranging from 0 to 30 psi.
· Solid State Digital PID Controller cum Indicator with special zero corrosion PT 100 Sensor
· Chamber Body: Fiber reinforced Plastic
· Chamber Reinforced with Glass wool insulation
· FRP–Fiber Reinforced Plastic Construction
· Temperature Range : Ambient to 35oC
· Temperature Accuracy : +/- 1oC
· Temperature Regulation by touch screen
· 8 function keys
· Provides USB host for USB flash drive
· 3M flash memory
· Supports memory card