Salt Fog Chamber is a very useful testing instrument which is used to study the corrosion resistance property of the metals &surface coatings when exposed to salty environment. The time-tested, highly sophisticated device is designed to ascertain the rust proof-ability of the metal goods and alloys to withstand corrosion or rustin different weather conditions. The device is capable enough in simulating real life weathering conditions and helps to estimate the working life of the product. The temperature of the chamber can be set up to +45°C and can be controlled using PLC based PID temperature controller. Presto Stantest manufactures a wide range of Salt Fog Chambersin different sizeswith different controlling options such as HMI, Digital. The device is used in all the laboratories where comparison needs to be done.
· Solid State Digital PID Controller cum Indicator with special zero corrosion PT 100 Sensor
· Moisture cum oil filter type Air Regulator ranging from 0 to 30 psi.
· FRP–Fiber Reinforced Plastic Construction
· Temperature Range : Ambient to 35oC
· Temperature Accuracy : +/- 1oC
· Chamber Body: Fiber reinforced Plastic
· Chamber Reinforced with Glass wool insulation
· Provides USB host for USB flash drive
· 3M flash memory
· Temperature Regulation by touch screen
· 8 function keys
· Supports memory card