Salt Spray Chamber is highly reliable test equipment which is used to check the corrosion resistance strength of the paints and surface coatings when exposed to salt environment. The time-tested device is designed to evaluate the rust proof-ability of the metal products and alloys to withstand rust due to different weather conditions. The device offers complete flexibility in simulation of real life weathering conditions and helps to measure the actual working life of the product. The temperature of the chamber can be adjusted easily from Ambient to +45°C and can be controlled using PID controller. Presto offers a wide range of salt spray chambers with different controlling options such as HMI, Digital. The device is used in all the laboratories where comparison needs to be done.
· Chamber Body: Fiber reinforced Plastic
· Chamber Sides: Reinforced with Glass wool insulation
· Temperature Range – Ambient to 35oC
· Temperature Accuracy +/- 1oC
· Temperature Control – Solid State Digital Programmable Temperature Controller cum Indicator with special zero corrosion PT 100 Sensor
· Air Regulator: Moisture cum oil filter & air regulator ranging from 0 to 30 psi is provided.
· Construction: FRP–Fiber Reinforced Plastic
· Temperature Regulation by touch screen
· Provides USB host for USB flash drive
· 3M flash memory
· 8 function keys
· Supports CF memory card