Presto’s Seal Bond Strength Tester is widely used in adhesives manufacturing industries to measure the seal quality or bond strength of laminated materials and self-adhesivesproducts.Seal Bond Strength is measured as the strength which is required to isolate coated material from a standard test plate under specific conditions with a specific speed from three different angles i.e. 90 degree, 180 degree and T –Type. The instrument is designed as per the standards ASTM, ISO, etc. The instrument offers accurate results.
· Accuracy: ± 2% of entire range
· Least Count/Resolution: 2 gm
· Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
· Load Cell Capacity: 20 Kgf
· Display: LED (Digital)
· Speed: 300 mm/min ± 5%
Standards – ASTM D429 – 14, ASTM D903
· Microprocessor based display for accurate test results
· Strong gripping clamps.
· Bright LED display
· Feather touch controls
· Memory holds up to 9 tests
· Highly accurate test results
· Display seal bond strength of sample