Presto’s Shoe Abrasion Tester is a high-quality &highly standardized device widely used in rubber industries to test the quality of household goods made from rubber, footwear, and industrial rubber goods. The testing machinemeasures the abrasion resistance strength of by subjecting the rubber material to abraded materials. The instrument is equipped with 150 diameter of acylindrical drum which is covered with abrasive paper. A sample is rubbed against the abraded cylinder to determine the actual percentage of loss of material due to abrasion.
· Diameter of Cylinder: 150 ± 0.2 mm
· Rotation speed of cylinder : 40 Rotations per minute
· Load Weight: 5N and 10N (as per the sample specification)
· Sample Holder Moving distance: 4.2 mm per each rotation of drum
· Length of Cylinder: 460 mm
· Power: Single Phase, 220 V/AC, 5 Amp
· Motor: ¼ HP, 40rpm, Single Phase
DIN4649, IS 3400 (Part 3), ASTM D 5963.
· Easy to operate.
· Strong Base Plate
· Adjustable limit switches
· Strong gripping of sample holder
· Unlocking mechanism for easy replacement of abrasive paper
· Automaticstop feature on completion of thetest cycle.
· Rotating sample holder
· Sample cutting dieprovided for accurate sample cutting