Presto manufacturers high-quality of Shoe Sole Flexibility Testerwhich is used in Rubber product manufacturing Industries to measure the resistance strength of rubbers to cracking due to flexural forces. The rubber material cracks when continuous flexing is provided under specific test conditions. It is a high-quality test machine which is used to test mechanical properties and physical properties of rubbers. The instrument is designed according to the approved standards.
· Guide rod length: 370 mm
· Stroke Length: 170 ± 2 mm
· Counter: 6- digit, Digital Preset(Cyclic counter)
· Motor: ½ HP
· Counts: 300 ± 5 cycle/min
· Flexing Angle: 180º ± 2º
· Number of test specimens tested: Six
· Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz, 15 A
· Proximity sensor: PNP
· Easy to use device
· Designed with user-friendly controls
· Fitted on highly Rigid metallic base
· Offers precise results
· Digital Preset counter for accuracy.
· Aesthetically design.
· A Strong gripping system for sample clamping.