TDS Meter -
pH / mV / ORP / Conductivity / TDS / Salinity / Resistivity/ oC - (LCD Display)
Using the advanced technology and user-friendly features, Presto has manufactured TDS meter, a one in all solution to measure the TDS of different types of solutions. The device has inbuilt various modes such as pH mode, mV mode, ORP mode, conductivity mode, TDS mode, resistivity mode, oC mode and many more. The testing machine offers accurate test results.
- Accuracy: +/-0.002pH
- Range: -2.000pH to 20.000pH
- Resolution: 0.1pH, 0.001pH, 0.01pH
- Temperature Compensation: Manual or automatic, 0oC to 100oC, 3oF to 212oF, Manual or Automatic
- Calibration Points: 1 to 5 points, USA, DIN, NIST Standards.
- Accuracy: +/-0.2 mV
- Range: -1999.9~1999.9 mV
- Resolution: 0.1, 1 mV
- Calibration Range +/-200mV
- Calibration Points: 1
Conductivity Mode of TDS Meter
- Calibration Points - 1 to 5 points
- Accuracy - ±0.5% F.S
- Range - 200.0mS/cm, 0~20.00, 2000µS/cm, 200.0, 20.00,
- Calibration Solutions - 111.8mS/cm, 10µS/cm, 1413µS/cm, 84µS/cm, 12.88mS/cm,
- Temperature Coefficient - 0.0%/°C to 10.0%/°C
- Temperature Compensation - 0°F ~100°C, 32°F ~212°F, Manual or Automatic
- Compensation Modes Linear or Pure Water
- Normalization Temperature - 20°C or 25°C
- Cell Constant K=0.1, 1, 10
- Highly accurate results as it has large backlit LCD display.
- Supports USA/DIN/NIST standards
- 1-5 points calibration with the push-button.
- Automatic electrode slope.
- 1 to 5 points push-button calibration
- The fair or linear water compensation.
- Selectable constants of cell i.e. 0.1/1/10,
- Temperatures 20/25°C at TDS conversion factors, seawater, and practical salinity measurement modes
Offers highly accurate ORP readings.
Only 1 point offsets calibration is provided with this mode.