The textile material is used in numerous of application in different manufacturing industries as well as for household use & domestic purposes. The quality of thefinalmanufactured good depends on the strength of the textile material. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the manufacturers to produce theonly best quality of textile materials after determining the quality and properties of the material. To ascertain the bursting strength of these materials, Textile Bursting Strength Testers are used. Presto manufactures high-quality of Textile Bursting Strength tester that helps to measure the burst factor and strength of the material. The range of machines is offered by Presto with theoption of customized specifications and with different control panels to fulfill the requirement of different applications.
· Motor: Single Phase , 1/4 HP 1440 rpm
· Display: Analogue
· Control Method: Analog
· Range of Capacity: 0 – 7 kg/cm² and 0 – 35 kg/cm² ( on Respective Analogue Meters)
· Test fluid : 98% purified Lab Grade Glycerin
· Least Count/Resolution:
For Gauge I - 0.2 kg/cm²,
For Gauge II - 1.0 kg/cm².
· Accuracy: ± 1% within 10% to 90% of entire range as per IS: 1828.
· Power: 220V, Single phase, 50 Hz
· Rate of fluid displacement: 95 cc/minute
· Easy to install
· Offers highly accurate and precise results with quick performance.
· Operated with Single Pushbutton.
· Strong gripping clamps.
· Sample holder with Grooved structure to avoid sample slippage and for intact holding while testing.
· Filter cloth industry
· Industrial fabric industry
· Leather industry
· Rexene industry