TP810 is a precise and accurate spectrophotometer that is used in a variety of industries where color quality control management is an important aspect of product quality. It is designed to offer highly stable and accurate test results for color measurement.
During the R&D process of the instrument, the scientists and designers of Testronix performed aplethora of tests on the instrument to check the suitability and efficiency of the testing instrument. The instrument is used for color measurement on avarious test sample from dark to light, white to black. The test results provided by this instrument are in compliance with international standards.
The instrument has been compared with many international spectrophotometers and found to be better than them in terms of efficiency and stability. The error between two different instruments is in the range of ± 1.5 whereas the color measurement difference exhibited by the Japanese spectrophotometers lies in the maximum range of ± 1.0 which implies that the spectrophotometers offered by Testronix are fully compatible with theinternational market.
· Light source: compact LED light.
· Sensor:Array of high-quality photodiodes made of silicone.
· Wavelength: 400nm to 700nm.
· Color or space: XYZ, CIE LAB, LCh, Yxy, LAB & WI & YI, CIE LUV.
· Illumination sources: D50, A, C, D55, F1, F2 (CWF), D75, F3, F5, F4, F7(DLF), F6, F8, F10 (TPL5), F9, F11 (TL84), D65, F12 (U303/ TL8).
· Touchscreen model
· Two standard observer angles
· Software based output of test results
· Visible Spectrum 400~700 nm Reflectance curve