Presto Transparency tester is a high-quality testing instrument used to test the transparency of various materials such as plastic films, laminates, bottles, preforms and many more. The instrument comprises a detector arrangement along with halogen lamp that offers sufficient amount of luminance to the object in order to measure the transparency of the samples easily and accurately. With the use of transparency testers, manufacturers can easily determine the percentage of transparency of the samples to determine their quality.
· Least Count of instrument is 0.1%
· It offers the accuracy of ± 2%
· It is equipped with a light sensor detector for measurement of sample’s transparency accurately.
· Halogen lamp is duly fitted in the device to provide luminance to the sample.
· Size of test specimen needs to be 50 mm X 50 mm
· Thickness of test specimen to be original thickness of test specimen
· Device adheres to ASTM and other industry related standards
· Instrument is finished with Autumn Gray & Blue combination painting
· Comes in bright chrome / zinc plating support for corrosion resistance
· Comes complete with instruction manual, Electrical Wiring Diagram & Calibration Certificates that are traceable to NABL approved Labs