Presto Transparency Testing Tester works on the principle of theoptical series diagram of international ball type light transmittance measurement device. It is a consistent transparency measuring device that helps the manufacturers to test the transparency of the preforms used to manufacture blowing PET bottles, plastic sheets, and many more. It utilizes a light source and detector arrangement to analyze the transparency. With the use of transparency testing instruments, the transparency of plastic sheets, preforms and laminates can be measured by utilizing halogen lamp light.
· Maximum Range of Device – 0-100%
· Accuracy – ± 2%
· Least Count -0.1%
· Detector: Light Sensor
· Size of Sampleholder – 50mm x 50mm
· Thickness – Original thickness of sample
· Light Source: Halogen lamp
· Display – Digital (LED)
· Readout – 4 digit
· Operating Mechanism: Light Source and Detector arrangement
· Easy to operate.
· Easy Inspection with Digital Readout
· Highly accurate detector and light source
· Illumination provided through Halogen lamp